Georgia Etsy Street Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Georgia Etsy Street Team

The official Georgia Etsy Street Team.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thursday sales and more questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
agregorie

agregorie

Thursday sales and more questions Empty
PostSubject: Thursday sales and more questions   Thursday sales and more questions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:14 am

Hi everybody! A couple of quick questions from this rookie.

First, I've noticed in the analytics that I get a viewing spike every Thursday. How can I capitalize on this and increase it.

Second, I love the sidebars on this forum that show your shop logo. How did you get that on there? I'd love to do it too.

Thanks for all the advice and insights you all bring to our Team.

Anne
rottweilergiftshop.etsy.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Avatars   Thursday sales and more questions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:19 pm

To upload a logo or picture, go to the profile section, the avatar section there, and you can upload your image. Just be sure it is sized right first. When you go to the avatar upload area, it will give the specifications.
Back to top Go down
mod momME
Admin
mod momME

PostSubject: Re: Thursday sales and more questions   Thursday sales and more questions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:20 pm

I just wanted to let you know that I have created a new sections Help/Advice and have moved this topic there! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.modmomME.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday sales and more questions   Thursday sales and more questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday sales and more questions
Page 1 of 1